Burris AR-332 3x Prism sight
New Burris AR-332 3x lighted optic. A light weight, fast acquisition optic with Picatinny rails and black, green and red ‘Ballistic CQ reticles’. This is an interesting addition to any 5.56mm platform where speed and versatility need addressed in the same optic. The large “surround” center circle provides quick acquisition for close range, while the smaller dots on the lower vertical axis provide pre-set bullet drop compensation out to 600 yards. Lighted reticle in two colors with 5 settings each, and non-powered black reticle. 14.2 oz.
- Circular center provides ultra-fast engagement at close distances
- The smaller reticle dots provide trajectory compensation out to 600 yds. for 5.56 and 7.62 cartridges
- 3 reticle color settings: red, green, and black
- Illuminated reticle: 5 red and 5 green illuminated settings
- The illuminated reticle reduces time to get on target in any lighting condition and dramatically increases accuracy in darkness
- Rotary illumination control dials between 10 settings, to easily match any lighting condition
- Reticle’s black color setting is available even without battery power
- Fixed 5x magnification
- 36 mm objective delivers bright, crisp images
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination; makes more shots possible and increases your success rate
- Rugged construction withstands recoil, abuse, and all types of weather
- Integrated lens covers for extra protection
- Adjustable diopter allows shooter to control focus for crisp images
- 3 Picatinny rail mounting points provide stable, secure accessories mounting
- With the bottom rail mount removed, the optic can be mounted to an AR charging handle
- Windage and elevation caps are tethered to prevent loss
- Nitrogen-filled body tubes prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain
- Precision-gauged, hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact throughout magnification range, regardless of shock and vibration
- Comes with our Burris Forever Warranty
Field of View: 20 ft. @ 100 yds.
Mount: Picatinny Rail Base
Close Focus: 25 ft.
Eye Relief: 2.5 – 3.5 in.
Click Value: 1/3 MOA
Height Above Rail to Optic Centerline: 1.6 in.
Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability: 70 MOA
Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA from center.
Windage Adjustment: 70 MOA
Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA in any direction from center.
Length: 5.8 in. (without sunshade or flip-up covers)
Illumination Control: Rotary dial
Illumination Settings: 5 red settings; 5 green settings; off is black
Out of stock